Sustainability & environmental policy
Bergvik follows the guidelines on how environmental work should be conducted at the company. These guidelines include everyone who works for the company as an employee, or as a sub-contractor. Consideration of the significant environmental aspects is a natural element in all decisions taken.
• We comply or exceed applicable laws and regulations.
• We strive to reduce the consumption of non-renewable energy.
• We strive to reduce the risk of soil contamination and spillage of oils and other hazardous waste.
• We strive for increased material utilization of raw materials.
• We set and follow up on comprehensive and detailed environmental goals.
• In our product development, we consider the environmental aspects of the product's entire life cycle.
All employees contribute to creating and maintaining a good environment, through education and information.